Simply naming a person in charge of your estate in your will actually will not necessarily give that person the right to get control of your email accounts.
Until the divorce is final, under US law in 49 out of 50 states, you can’t cut a spouse out of your will.
In order to contest a will, you have to be an ‘Interested Party’ – a person who was named in a previous will or would have inherited money if there was no will or if the will is deemed invalid.
What happens if someone has written a will and THEN gets married but doesn’t change his will before he dies? Let’s use Davey Jones as an example.
Under the law, you can’t leave money directly to your pets. Instead, 39 states allow you to set up a pet trust.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...