Fourteen-year-old Elizabeth loves expressing herself through music and art.
Fifteen-year-old Nasir has big dreams: he wants to join the military and hopes to be the second African-American president.
Antanaya loves dancing and writing poetry to express her feelings, and helping people is important to her.
At 12 years old, Nelson loves video games. He plays them all.
At 19, Mike is older than most of the young people we highlight on “Wednesday’s Child.”
Blair, 16, is described as gentlemanly and polite. He can be a bit shy, but he loves doing tricks on his bicycle.
With a magnetic personality and an abundance of charm, Nasir gushes positive energy.
“I’m a game freak!” says twelve-year-old Tymiene.
Sixteen-year-old Laejja has a big heart — she wants to help people. To do that, she wants to become a pediatrician.
“Creative” barely begins to describe fourteen-year-old Aliyah.
Fourteen-year-old LaKyisha wants to see the world.
At 14, Kayla is a bit shy — until you get her talking about sports.
“I like playing football and I like going out places, and I like doing stuff that is fun,” says Zy’mir, 12.
Yesali is a compassionate 11-year-old who loves animals.
Thirteen-year-old Patrick has a strong faith that has led him to consider a career as a preacher.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...