Rates are slated to rise 17.5% over three years – significantly lower than the department’s original rates request of 28.5% over four years.
City Council took a step this past week toward changing the odd way in which the city sets water rates.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia