Voting Rights Act
The Supreme Court challenge focuses on Section 5 of the Voting Rights Acts, which forces 14 states, mostly in the South, to get pre-approval from the Justice Department before implementing any laws that affect voting.
There are many Americans who do not have a government issued ID. In our country there is no requirement to carry ID. If you do not have a government ID, that does not make you a criminal. That does not make you unworthy of voting.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta