Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
From Florida and Ohio early vote disasters with long lines to power outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York there are doubts that some people will have the opportunity to participate in this election.
The Rockingham County sheriff says 31-year-old Colin Small of Phoenixville, Pa., was charged Thursday with voter registration fraud after the voter registration forms were found in a Harrisonburg trash bin.
It has been argued that “granny” might not be able to vote if they make her have a voter ID. But seriously, why all the concern about taking the extra measure of a voter ID to make sure that every vote cast in a United States election is a legally qualified vote, including “granny’s”?
Yesterday the Obama administration put in place provisions of the DREAM Act that brought many young people out of the shadows to participate in the American Dream. On the same day a judge in Pennsylvania let stand what may be the most egregious attempt at voter suppression in a generation.
Minority city commissioner Al Schmidt says his probe into the May primary is not related to, nor prompted by, the furor over the state’s new voter ID law.
Felony disenfranchisement is nothing more than Republican continuation of Jim Crow voter suppression laws.
Less than eight months before the presidential election, Pennsylvania’s House of Representatives has approved a measure to establish one of the nation’s toughest photo identification laws for voters.
The type of voter fraud the bill addresses is not considered a problem by officials in this region.
The state senate has approved a controversial measure that would require voters to show photo ID at polling places in Pennsylvania.
Accusations of voter fraud are flying back and forth in the hotly contested race between congressman Patrick Murphy and his challenger Michael Fitzpatrick.
The election watchdog group Committee of 70 randomly selected machines from each of Philadelphia’s sixty-six voting wards for testing.
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...