Seasonal Affective Disorder is a form of depression where people start to react negatively to the absence of light. It classically happens this time of year when the days are short and the sky is dark and dreary.
We know that calcium has numerous advantages including helping build strong bones as well as improved heart health. The obvious answer is to get needed calcium from your diet rather than from supplements.
There is no doubt that exercise can help us fight osteoporosis. In fact, being physically active can nearly halve the incidence of hip fracture in older adults.
We often see COPD as the result of cigarette smoking and the damage done over the years. But now there is a report from the Annals of Internal Medicine that there could be a vitamin deficiency that contributes as well.
Osteoporosis is a leading cause of fractures in the elderly. Sadly it is also a leading cause of death.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...