Patricia Paugh (top right) pleaded guilty to a pair of felonies: theft by unlawful taking, and conspiracy to commit theft.
Judge William Furber went into the “aggravated” range to sentence Vincent Lopez (top left photo) to 4½-12 years behind bars.
Vincent Lopez, 67, has admitted in court that he stole nearly $600,000 in a scheme he was running with vendors and service providers over a nine-year period.
The Plymouth Township Police department have announced the arrests of four suspects in connection to a three-month long investigation into the theft of funds from the Plymouth Hill Condominiums.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta