By Merrill Reese: If I were a professional athlete I’d be scared to death to open my mouth. We the media love people who are good quotes but boy can things be blown out of […]
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Vince Young hurt his right hamstring late in the first half against the New York Jets on Thursday night.
Head coach Andy Reid says his top unit will play in the first quarter and quarterback Vince Young will lead the second unit out for the second quarter.
Friday was the first day the Eagles’ free agents could practice with the team during training camp at Lehigh University.
After a busy day at Lehigh University, on Day 1 of training camp, the Philadelphia Eagles closed up shop by formally announcing a one-year deal for Vince Young.
The Tennessee Titans may have to test their luck at quarterback roulette, something the Philadelphia Eagles have had success with so far.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...