In an apparent effort to jump start the issue,Pennsylvania state senator Jake Corman is introducing legislation that would implement the recommendations of a panel appointed by Governor Corbett to study transportation funding.
As expected, Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett’s “Transportation Funding Commission” has recommended increasing fuel taxes and vehicle fees to raise new money for roads, bridges, and mass transit.
Starting next month, The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission is extending its hours at all state offices. The idea is to meet the needs of customers so they don’t have to take off work to get services taken care of.
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida