First Lady Michelle Obama, Dr. Jill Biden Announce ‘Joining Forces’ Initiative At University Of Pennsylvania
First Lady Michelle Obama visited Penn, today, to announce a new initiative in the nation’s nursing schools. The program is aimed at helping veterans and their families.
Does your cat have a mind of its own?
University of Pennsylvania Law School officially opened Golkin Hall, its new $34 million state-of-the-art facility, and got a visit from a US Supreme Court Justice to mark the occasion.
Only two city teams are still playing basketball. Of course, Drexel has made a deep run into the NIT, but those Penn Quakers are also still alive and they will host Butler tonight in the second round of the College Basketball Invitational (CBI).
The Penn Quakers have what every team that plays college basketball games in March wants. Control of their own destiny.
Penn basketball has a big weekend at the Palestra.
Tyler Bernardini led five players in double figures with a career-high 30 points in Pennsylvania’s 84-71 win over Marist on Friday night.
Humpty Hitchens hit a jumper with 12 seconds remaining to lift James Madison to a 60-58 win over Pennsylvania on Saturday.
On its home court, Penn should have worn the road uniforms.
The HPV vaccine, which guards against cervical cancer, is safe according to federal health officials and leading scientists. A point that the University of Pennsylvania’s Art Caplan is trying to underscore with his challenge to Michele Bachmann.
A new gene therapy developed by a team at the University of Pennsylvania shows unprecedented succes in curing leukemia. Two of the three patients who received the treatment a year ago are still cancer free.
Pack a basket, grab a blanket and some friends, and head outside for a picnic at one of Philadelphia’s many green spaces.
Today marks a year of life for a little sprout of a store, a beacon of green amid brick and concrete.
As the struggle continues in Japan, debate is underway about the future of nuclear power here.
Medicine is moving from the bedside to the desk top, that according to a doctor at the University of Pennsylvania medical school.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...