University of Michigan
The study’s researchers say that the most narcissistic young adults tended to post more frequently to Twitter, while middle-aged adults posted on Facebook more often.
“What we found is that parents who reported driving distracted more often had teens who also did the same,” Dr. Ray Bingham of the University of Michigan says.
Leptin is an important hormone in regulating metabolism. If you have sufficient quantities of leptin you are less likely to be obese. But, if you don’t have enough, you can have problems with weight.
And a growing number of colleges, including University of Michigan and Penn State, are making accomodations for students in recovery from drug and alcohol abuse.
A Philadelphia man charged with posting an anti-Semitic threat against Sen. Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut will have his computer use monitored while he’s out on $50,000 bail.
Optimism is associated with a reduced risk of stroke, according to a study conducted by the University of Michigan.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...