It’s a forced and clumsily broad comedy that somehow tries too hard and not hard enough simultaneously.
Craig Robinson stopped to promote Tyler Perry’s Peeples.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
“Alex Cross” gives Tyler Perry a chance to turn into a bona fide action star. But is the film too much of an action flick?
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
The animated attraction Rio, which had the year-to-date’s best opening last weekend, finished in first place at the box office for a second straight time, earning an estimated $27 million.
There’s a reason we don’t get much poetry in films.
Our home video releases this week are pretty much a mixed bag.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...