11 former PSU football players have written a letter to fellow lettermen calling for a former player to be voted off the school’s Board of Trustees.
Penn State’s trustees are debating the university’s own investigation into how top administrators handled reports about Jerry Sandusky showering with children more than a decade ago.
Penn State University made the news this week, and trustee Anthony Lubrano plans to keep the school there.
Former Penn State President Graham Spanier is now allowed to have contact with university trustees and potential witnesses against him in his trial.
Spanier’s lawyers filed a motion Monday that said the restriction in a Dec. 31 Dauphin County court order is impractical and may be unconstitutional if prosecutors can’t show he is likely to try to intimidate witnesses.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects