The lawyer who unsuccessfully defended O.J. Simpson against armed robbery charges testified Friday his client knew two companions had guns in a 2007 confrontation with memorabilia dealers.
O.J. Simpson, a former star athlete who once lived for the spotlight, was back on stage telling the grim story of the Las Vegas afternoon in 2007 that sent him to prison.
A judge imposed a third life sentence against West Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell Wednesday morning.
O.J. Simpson won a small victory on Tuesday, when a judge ruled he could have one hand unshackled to drink water and take notes.
O.J. Simpson will return next week to the Las Vegas courthouse where he was convicted of leading an armed sports memorabilia heist to ask a judge for a new trial.
The supervising judge for the grand jury that investigated how former Penn State administrators handled the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal said in a new court filing that the criminal case against them needs to move forward.
A Philadelphia jury reviewed laws addressing murder and manslaughter without reaching a verdict Monday.
A defense lawyer has fallen ill, causing a delay in the murder trial of Philadelphia abortion provider Kermit Gosnell.
An 84-year-old western Pennsylvania man will spend up to 30 years in prison for sexually assaulting and raping a teenage girl over a three-year period, beginning when she was 13.
Police say when a 7-year-old boy reached into his backpack to get his homework, he found a gun inside. The boy’s step father is now ordered to trial for receiving stolen property.
Jerry Sandusky’s attorney has filed notice that he’ll take his quest for a new trial to a higher level court.
Penn State’s bill for legal fees, consultants and other costs associated with the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal stands at more than $27.6 million.
The nephew of reputed Philadelphia mob boss will stay in prison after a jury deadlocked on his role in Philadelphia’s La Cosa Nostra.
Jerry Sandusky isn’t getting the new trial he asked for after arguing that his lawyers weren’t given enough time to prepare for the proceeding that ended with a 45-count guilty verdict.
One of two West Philadelphia brothers accused in a double shooting at a stop on the SEPTA Market-Frankford EL last month will stand trial.
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Cancels Fourth Of July Celebration
- Police Seek Pair In Berwyn, Pa. Child-Luring Probe
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...