A truck plows into a home, killing one person and leaving police to search for the driver.
The company is hoping to get control of escalating jet fuel costs. Now, what does that mean for airline passengers?
Government officials hailed the sale of the ConocoPhillips refinery in Trainer, Delaware County to a division of Delta Airlines, which plans to use the facility to keep its own fuel costs in check. But there are still two other refineries whose futures remain in doubt.
Layoff notices went out for Thursday and Friday at the ConocoPhillips Refinery in Trainer.
With operations at two Delaware County oil refineries suspended, and a third in Southwest Philadelphia threatened in the New Year, thousands of local jobs hang in the balance.
It was a Sunday night Gary Krobath won’t soon forget. It started with a phone call and ended in a police stand-off that left an acquaintance dead and the Krobath’s homeless.
Authorities identified the suspect as 51-year old Mark Geisenheyer, an ex-felon with a long criminal history.
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...