The SPCA has increased the reward for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the death of six dogs left near train tracks in South Philadelphia.
The SPCA is offering $2,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the death of six dogs left near train tracks in South Philadelphia.
A man lost his balance and fell onto tracks for SEPTA trains and the entire incident was caught on tape.
The woman, who is from Sanatoga in Montgomery County, was a passenger in a car that became stuck on the train tracks at the South Hanover Street Crossing in Pottstown around 11 p.m. on Thursday night.
NJ Transit trains have been running all day through the railroad crossing at Washington Avenue in Berlin. On Tuesday evening, a southbound NJ Transit train hit a car stuck there on the railroad tracks.
Police are investigating whether the wet weather may have played a role in a bizarre accident in Northeast Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
Philadelphia police and CSX rail police are investigating an unusual early morning pedestrian fatality on the CSX tracks along the Schuylkill River behind the Park Towne Apartments.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...