A Philadelphia police officer is recovering from injuries he sustained when he was dragged several blocks during a traffic stop.
A Philadelphia traffic officer, who had stopped a car for a routine violation, was hit by the driver.
A Philadelphia police officer was taken to the hospital after being pinned between her own patrol car and another car.
After officers pulled over a maroon Ford Ranger on the 3600 block of Northeast Boulevard after the driver failed to signal when turning, they saw the front right passenger attempting to conceal something beneath his seat.
A New Jersey lawmaker has taken the unusual step of showing a police video of his own motor vehicle stop.
A teen’s arrest was caught on camera, and one local mother says it went too far.
A Philadelphia Police officer was taken to the hospital after being assaulted during a routine traffic stop, Monday night.
A Philadelphia police officer was rushed to the hospital after being struck by a car Tuesday morning.
Wilmington police say a traffic stop turned up nearly $9,000 in heroin packaged for sale.
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta