Dexter Jeanty of Brooklyn is accused of leaving the scene of a fatal accident in the indictment handed up Monday by a Monmouth County grand jury.
Police are investigating a fatal accident involving a truck and a pedestrian in the city’s Torresdale neighborhood Monday morning.
It happened just before 6 a.m. when a car hit a tow truck that was stopped in the left lane of I-95 north.
A Philadelphia tow truck driver was shot while attempting to repossess a car early Friday morning, police said.
Philadelphia homicide detectives are investigating the death of a Siani’s tow truck driver, who police say was run over by another tow truck driver, Sunday morning.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing