A business advocacy group says Pennsylvania and Philadelphia in particular have a legal system that’s unfair to businesses.
The American College of Emergency Physicians conducted a survey and found a doctor’s fear of being sued is the main reason why they order the number of tests they do. A local doctor from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital chimes in.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash