Remember the first week of September last year? All the kids going back to school, Labor Day picnics and, oh yes, over 6″ of rain in four days thanks to the slow-moving moisture and circulation around what was once Tropical Storm Lee. This rain led to some of the worst flooding Central PA has ever seen.
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Least Amount Of Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Former Philadelphia Transplant Surgeon Now A Rising Political Figure In Italy
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...