The action-thriller sequel, starring Liam Neeson, earned an estimated $50 million and a strong first-place finish on its initial weekend.
This gothic comedy is a gleefully gloomy celebration and takeoff of the 1931 classic, “Frankenstein.”
It’s not only outlandish but ridiculous and pointless.
With all due respect to director Tim Burton as a unique visual stylist, it’s Johnny Depp who makes this movie work.
Thoughts to ghouls, ghosts and candy take over around Halloween. Here are a few of the bone-chilling (and lighthearted) classics to get you in the mood.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...