Authorities have confirmed that a woman who was reportedly attempting to cross the tracks was struck and killed by a SEPTA train in Chester County early Wednesday morning.
About 70 passengers were stranded for more than two hours on a SEPTA train that lost power moments after it pulled out of the Thorndale station early Thursday morning.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia