Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Several thousand people converged near the Philadelphia Art Museum on Sunday for the 11th annual Gary Papa Prostate Run.
A second-floor classroom was buzzing on Thursday as four teams played “Jeopardy” with a decidedly medical twist.
All across America, children and parents were bonding as part of the 20th annual “Take Your Kids to Work” Day.
Tuesday is World Voice Day — time to learn how to treat yours better!
Officials confirmed a 29-year veteran fire captain from Ladder 27 was killed in the blaze when a roof collapsed. A second firefighter was injured while trying to rescue him.
Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect they say stabbed a female store owner during a robbery Thursday morning.
A 70-year-old woman was hospitalized after a car crashed into a South Philadelphia convenience store Monday morning.
Investigators say a customer who intervened during the attempted robbery of Philadelphia store Monday was shot twice.
A group of volunteer doctors and nurses from Drexel and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital have teamed up to provide free medical care to the uninsured.
Sixties icon Bobby Rydell shared a song and acknowledged a very special bond that he has with a young transplant patient at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
A local researcher is showing promising results on an experimental drug to treat Parkinson’s Disease.
Prince William and his wife Kate are expecting their first child. The news was revealed today because Kate was taken to the hospital for a severe form of morning sickness. Doctors say the duchess’s condition is rare, but treatable. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the condition.
A new high tech device is restoring hearing. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl introduces one of the first patients to benefit in our area.
If you need to have a sleep study and don’t want to spend the night in the lab, you might not have to leave your own bed.
Dr. Mathew Thakur is testing the use of a PET scan to light up radioactive material injected into the body.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...