We know that aspirin is very effective in helping fight cardiovascular disease, but according to a new report in the journal The Lancet, aspirin can also be used to help prevent and treat cancer.
It sounds like a fantasy solution to a real-world problem: doctors are proposing a way to grow organs in a lab.
According to a report in the journal, ‘The Lancet’, stem cells can help fight problems associated with heart disease.
The more weight you carry on your body, the greater the odds of developing cancer.
Air pollution is now considered a risk factor for heart attacks, based on dozens of studies. The quality of the air we breathe plays a role in both the short term and the long run.
There are no rules in place telling doctors what the makeup of a placebo used in a study has to be yet the composition of placebos could influence results if the substance thought to be inactive actually had some activity against the disease.
The most successful health-related mass media campaigns involve road safety—seat belts and reducing the rate of drinking and driving. Anti-smoking campaigns are successful except those sponsored by the tobacco industry.
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- A Summer Of Free Fun On Tap At Penn's Landing
- Study: Business School Grads Are Most Likely To Be Under-Employed
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...