Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure
On Mother’s Day, thousands of people touched by cancer will be at the Ben Franklin Parkway for the annual Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure.
“We’re having a yard sale, and all of the proceeds are going to be donated to the American Cancer Society or the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure,” say Katie Stonelake and Kara Schmidt.
This year, a new team will join the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. It features best friends fighting breast cancer together.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials