If crowds on the boardwalk mean anything, visitors have put the Superstorm in the back of their minds. Getting them to open their wallets? That’s something else again.
Authorities have accused a New Jersey man of swindling more than $12,000 from the Federal Emergency Management Agency after Superstorm Sandy.
Visitors to the Jersey shore this weekend will find many of their favorite beaches and boardwalks ready for summer, thanks to a massive rebuilding effort after Superstorm Sandy.
The poll by AAA shows that more than 400,000 vacationers in the eight-county Philadelphia region are ready to return to the Jersey shore this summer.
By Jim Donovan: If you’re looking to buy a used car, be sure to check out the online database listing all vehicles issued flood or salvage titles since Superstorm Sandy flooded large areas of New […]
Britain’s Prince Harry toured two New Jersey shore communities devastated six months ago by Superstorm Sandy, viewing some of the damage that remains but also walking on a rebuilt boardwalk and shaking hands with construction workers who have been racing to get the resort towns ready for the summer.
Workers are set to begin demolishing perhaps the most famous symbol of Superstorm Sandy’s devastation along New Jersey’s shoreline.
Rebuilding after Superstorm Sandy raises the risk of more mosquitoes in New Jersey.
On Tuesday, Gov. Chris Christie rejected those claims in his bluntest, most off-color terms yet.
Six months have come and gone since Hurricane Sandy hit the Jersey shore, and in some places the recovery and rebuilding is nearly complete a month before Memorial Day.
By Syma Chowdhry TOMS RIVER, N.J., (CBS) — Sounds like this give shore residents hope that their homes will be repaired and rebuilt by the summer season after Superstorm Sandy ripped through here. But this […]
“Only 15-percent think we’ll get back to normal this year,” Poll director David Redlawsk said. “Another 64-percent think it’s going to take one to five years to get there.”
A new poll finds Gov. Chris Christie remains popular in New Jersey, though his approval ratings have dropped slightly in recent months.
By Jim Donovan: The deadline to file your federal taxes is soon approaching. If you’ve experienced a loss as a result of Hurricane Sandy, here are a few things to keep in mind as you […]
Atlantic City’s casinos saw their gross operating profits fall by more than 27 percent last year, even as revenue from non-gambling sources inched upwa
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta