Franklin and Marshall College pollster Terry Madonna believes Romney is likely to win at least five of the ten Super Tuesday primaries. And Madonna believes that to remain a viable candidate, Rick Santorum must run close in Ohio and win one or two other states.
Chris previews Super Tuesday with John Hayward from Human Events, discusses the primary campaign with Robert Traynham, a political analyst and former staff member to Rick Santorum, and debates the merits of bounites in the NFL with former Eagle and WIP Host Ike Reese.
One message out of Ohio is clear: the Republicans need to get their act together. Surveys show President Obama leading all Republican challengers in Ohio by margins of 12 to 19 points.
Chris assesses the weekend’s debate over the contraception issue and Rush Limbuagh’s apology, previews Super Tuesday with Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein, and talks to Mike Bertha from the Philly Post about why we prefer cheap booze.
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...