Where the Super Bowl will celebrate a half-century of existence will be decided this week by NFL owners.
Donovan McNabb appeared on WFAN in New York and talked a lot about Philadelphia.
A report says if there is bad weather, the NFL could move the date of the Super Bowl in New Jersey in 2014.
Chris reviews the latest calls from President Obama for Congress to act against gun violence, the denials from New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez that he ever partied with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s appearance on David Letterman. He talks to Actor Henry Winkler, Executive Director of PA GOP, Mike Barley about the privatization of state liquor stores, and Sexologist, Dr. Jill McDevitt.
Documents show that Superdome officials were worried last fall about losing power at the Super Bowl.
Audubon High School’s cheerleaders are loud and proud for the world champion Baltimore Ravens’ quarterback, Joe Flacco, who was also the game’s MVP.
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
Complete list of Super Bowl XLVIII odds.
As Super Bowl MVP, a Corvette is just the start of what Joe Flacco will be collecting.
The NFL says it had a backup power plan for the Super Bowl, but did not need it.
Is parity good for sports? Or do you prefer the dynasty.
Take a look at some of the best Super Bowl commercials and vote for your favorite.
Students and volunteers at Washington Township High School in South Jersey were hoping the charity hoagie sale would surpass last year’s $40,000 mark, and it did, in a big way.
Sometime on Sunday night Bernard Pierce will pull on his Baltimore Ravens’ helmet and just play football, just like he did coming up in Ardmore. As he did at Glen Mills. And as he did at Temple before entering this grand stage.
Coach Bill Parcells, Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, Jonathan Ogden and Larry Allen have been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta