A new report commissioned by Joe Paterno’s family challenges the conclusion by former FBI director Louis Freeh that the late Penn State coach conspired to conceal child sex abuse allegations against retired defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.
Breaking more than a year of silence, Sue Paterno is defending her late husband as a “moral, disciplined” man who never twisted the truth to avoid bad publicity.
A new Catholic center on the Penn State campus is being dedicated to Sue Paterno, wife of veteran Penn State football coach Joe Paterno.
The widow of the late Joe Paterno cheered on Penn State in the Nittany Lions’ historic season opener Saturday against Ohio.
An emotional day in State College wrapped up with Joe Paterno’s funeral procession winding it’s way through campus.
On the first fall Saturday he hasn’t coached football since Harry Truman was president, Joe Paterno was out of sight but not out of the minds of Penn State students and supporters.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta