Studies suggest music can reduce stress in heart disease patients.
Listening to music may help heart patients, and other patients as well, reduce their stress and anxiety when undergoing treatments.
Try to relax over the Memorial Day weekend, and then carry that relaxation on into the week — and the rest of the year.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing