State Store Privatization
The Senate hearings come more than a month after the House passed its version of a privatization bill.
The Pennsylvania House majority leader now says efforts to pass legislation that would privatize the sale of wine and liquor in the Commonwealth is on hold until at least the fall.
House majority leader Mike Turzai proposes auctioning off a total of 1,250 licenses for retail stores -– essentially doubling the number of outlets –- with two categories of licenses, based on store size.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...