State Of The State
Gov. Chris Christie is again urging Congress to approve $60 billion in storm aid for states including New Jersey that were hit hard by Superstorm Sandy.
In a move that seemed to surprise Democrats and Republicans, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday proposed an across-the-board 10 percent income tax cut to lure people back to the state with the nation’s highest property taxes.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta