State of New Jersey
New Jersey health officials are reporting the first death in the state this year of a person from the mosquito-borne West Nile virus.
New Jersey is starting a campaign to remind drivers of a life-saving law too often ignored.
Red light cameras have been a boon for local governments, but they’re under attack in Trenton and Harrisburg.
A New Jersey state senate committee has voted to substantially increase the fines and punishment for drivers who talk and text on a handheld cell phone while driving.
Can you get a third grader to tell you a secret? New Jersey education officials are trying to do just that — on a standardized test.
New Jersey state police say an enhanced effort aimed at illegal gun traffickers is paying off in urban centers across the state.
Legal action by the American Civil Liberties Union has delayed New Jersey’s new driver’s license requirements.
Their names may be unknown to you, but InComm and Blackhawk Network are two companies that act as middlemen for retailers. Their cards come with all kinds of brand names.
The US Supreme Court has ruled that South Jersey prison officials had the right to strip-search a Bordentown man in 2005, even though he was never charged with a crime.
New Jersey drivers will soon need to meet new requirements to get or renew their driver’s licenses.
New Jersey’s state comptroller has reviewed the inner operations of the Delaware River Port Authority, saying his office has found a pattern of waste and mismanagement that cost the bi-state agency millions of dollars over a number of years.
The governor gets his revenue projections from the state treasurer and puts them in his budget. Legislators turn to their own expert in the Office of Legislative Services (OLS).
The state assembly is ready to take a full vote on the plan as soon as next week.
It contains an income tax cut and more money in several key areas, including a massive payment into the public worker pension fund.
The US Army Corps of Engineers is expecting to get its orders shortly to continue deepening the shipping channel on the river from 40 to 45 feet. This phase of the work will begin just north of Wilmington.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...