Three athletes have been sent home from St. Francis University in central Pennsylvania after a brawl between the school’s football and soccer teams.
Damion Lee scored 14 points and Drexel shut down St. Francis defensively in the first half of a 63-42 rout Saturday.
Wilmington Police were already inside the ER at St. Francis’ on Saturday morning investigating a shooting when the victim of a stabbing walked in.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes