More and more young athletes who switch from season to season, going from sport to sport are being asked by adults to push harder and harder. The result is overuse injuries that need rehab and treatments, not unlike their adult counterparts.
Tennis elbow is not just a problem for tennis players. You can get tennis elbow – pain on the outside of the elbow – from other activities as well.
Whether you are talking about a stroke or an ankle sprain, a good rehab program can make a major difference in how quickly someone gets better.
Dr. Eric Kropf – Advances in Cartilage Repair
Dr. Milo Sewards - Shoulder Injuries in the Athlete
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...