Chris discusses Mitt Romney’s hastily inclusion of Marco Rubio in the Vice-Presidential Sweepstakes. He talks to Kevin Cirilli about the Jerry Sandusky Trial and Tom McGrath about corruption of the PA Liquor Control Board, Phillies Play-by-Play Announcer Scott Franzke about the Phillies ending their losing streak last night, and to Matt Kibbe, President and CEO of Freedom Works, about his new book, Hostile Takeover
Does the thought of buying a bathing suit have you stressed out? You’re not alone. Sixty-seven percent of women said they’d rather go to the dentist than shop for a bathing suit according to a recent survey.
Penn Medicine OB/GYN Dr. DaCarla Albright says the Spanx might not necessarily be a bad thing.
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...