It was a heated debate in City Council Thursday morning over slapping skateboarders who damage public art with hefty fines.
Philadelphia city council has put off a vote on a bill to boost penalties against skateboarders and others who do damage to public art and memorials.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater