“Siri” is getting some serious competition. Google is out with its own personal assistant for iPhone and iPad.
Chris details the latest potlical attacks on Mitt Romney’s tenure at Bain Capital and discuesses them with Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup. He also talks to former RNC Chairman Michael Steele and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel after starting the second half of the season by winning two out of three in Colorado.
The Apple iTV is still a rumor, and there’s nothing confirmed about the next iPhone. Still, Apple had a lot of hardware and software to show off on Monday at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
If you don’t have Siri on your iPhone, you sometimes have to dig around to find the information you’re looking for. Dragon Go can help.
If you want Apple’s Siri, but don’t have the money to buy an iPhone 4S, Evi may be the next best thing.
Smartphones aren’t always so smart. Some Blackberries, iPhones and Android devices have had issues switching back and forth from Daylight Saving Time. You might do well to set a lower-tech alarm, this Sunday.
The rumors were wrong, but Apple is betting you’ll still want their new iPhone.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta