By Jim Donovan: I’ve got some more recycling/shredding events to tell you about: First up, this Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 9am to 1pm the Burlington County Freeholders are holding a FREE recycling and shredding event […]
By Jim Donovan: I’ve learned of some upcoming shredding events, here are the details: Saturday April 20 Sponsor: SB1 Federal Credit Union CBS 3 Parking Lot 1555 Hamilton Street, Philadelphia 19130 9 a.m. – 1 […]
By Jim Donovan: Burlington County will be holding its 7th recycling event of the year this Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 9 am to 1 pm at the Robert C. Shinn Recycling Center, 130 Hancock […]
By Jim Donovan: Do you have any sensitive documents that you want shredded? Well Clarifi, a local non-profit consumer credit counseling organization is teaming up with Citibank this Saturday and hosting a shredding event. Here […]
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...