Before you do it, you should know that there’s no federal law that governs layaway plans. Consumer protection laws vary by state, and as you can imagine there is great variation on the legitimacy of those online layaways.
Now you can buy tickets to the Philadelphia Flower Show online and print them at home – which means you can go shopping in your socks at the very last second and still be a spectacular Santa.
If you shop through Amazon.com, and find yourself falling a few dollars short of getting free delivery, open a new window on your browser and click to FillerItem.com.
If you find yourself having to buy a holiday gift for someone you don’t know, or worse, a child you don’t really know, consider a quick visit to Kaboodle.com.
This year, perhaps some more unique gifts could make this holiday season more interesting. UncommonGoods.com can help.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects