Mayor Michael Nutter is asking the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to take up the question of whether he can impose a new contract on the city’s blue-collar workers’ union.
The Nutter Administration has decided not to appeal two years of pay raises awarded by an arbitrator last month to the police union.
Councilwoman Marian Tasco, who chairs the Philadelphia Gas Commission, doesn’t believe that PGW ratepayers should foot the bill for the privatization effort.
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...