Philadelphia police are investigating what they believe is the sexual assault of a woman late Sunday night.
18-year-old Koshion Thomas and 23-year-old Joshua Jenkins, both of Bristol, Bucks County, are charged with with sexually assaulting a teenage girl in Ocean City, New Jersey.
Police say the rapist, who wore a mask covering his face, marched his victim through back alleys for several blocks, then apparently left her on the street following the vicious attack, which happened at 4:30 a.m. in the 4600 block of D street.
A former youth mentor at a church in Camden County, New Jersey is facing sex crime charges in connection with his interactions with an underage male.
The incident happened on the 4800 block of Pine Street.
The Philadelphia Police Department is seeking assistance from the public to identify a suspect wanted for three sexual assaults between July 2010 and August 2011.
Forty-seven-year-old Kenneth Fuller, of West Chester, was arrested for allegedly having sex with a minor student at least three times between April 27 and May 5 of this year.
Police executed a search warrant at a home in Radnor Township where a 17-year-old girl claims she was sexually assaulted.
An 84-year-old doctor was arrested on Friday for unlawful sexual contact with a patient last month, according to authorities in Delaware.
For nine years now, he’s been out there lurking. And for the last several years, police in Philadelphia have taken a day to remind people about the Fairmount rapist.
Eduardo Tomasek pleaded no contest to charges of groping seven teenage girls he hired to work at a Popeye’s Fried Chicken franchise in Bensalem.
Police in Cape May County have arrested and charged a man with sexual assault and human trafficking.
Police are investigating an alleged sexual assault in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia Saturday evening.
A school bus driver was arrested Thursday morning after he allegedly sexually assaulted an 8-year-old girl, according to authorities in Atlantic County.
A man who claims he was sexually assaulted by defendant Father James Brennan in 1996 was scheduled to testify on Wednesday.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta