Thanks to new apps like snapchat or poke, people are able to send what they believe to be self-deleting photos of themselves that disappear in 5 seconds. But those photos could come back to haunt them.
A bill designed to crack down on the practice of “sexting” by minors in Pennsylvania is on its way to Governor Corbett’s desk, and a spokesman says the governor is expected to sign it.
A Pennsylvania man was arrested after investigators say he was spotted “sexting” and performing a lewd act inside his parked car.
The Gloucester County Prosecutor’s office held a free education session Monday night focused on cyber topics such as sexting, cyber bullying, and other online and handheld dangers.
The story doesn’t end. Representative Anthony Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos ranging from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online, and the latest to surface appeared on the entertainment website TMZ.
This is the second straight two-year session in which state lawmakers have tried to address the problem of minors electronically sending sexually graphic images to each other.
Judge John Braxton sentenced Charles Hurst to 2½-5 years behind bars followed by two years’ probation.
A bill that would add cell phone text messages to the sales pitches covered by Pennsylvania’s Do Not Call list has been approved by a Pennsylvania House committee.
Cyberbullying was the hot topic at the University of Pennsylvania, at a conference put together by the Anti-Defamation League.
A former vice principal in the North Penn School District has admitted in Montgomery County Court that he texted sexually explicit messages to a pair of 13-year-old boys who were students at the school.
The Assembly has unanimously approved a bill to would let teenagers caught texting or posting sexually explicit photos online avoid prosecution if they complete a diversionary program.
Teens who send sexually explicit photos by cell phone or social networking sites could avoid harsh legal penalties if a bill in New Jersey becomes law.
TextsFromLastNight.com features text messages that seem to lose their wonder in the light of day… or maybe the alcohol just burned off.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...