The former employees at Philadelphia-area stores claimed management set out to fire African-Americans because they didn’t fit the retailer’s “brand image.”
A railroad is offering parents in southern New Jersey a settlement stemming from a derailment that would make it difficult for their children to sue if they get sick in the future.
CVS Caremark will pay New Jersey $650,000 and improve its quality assurance and oversight under an agreement that resolves incidents where CVS pharmacies mistakenly commingled patients’ pills.
Toyota said Thursday it will pay $29 million to 29 states and American Samoa as part of a settlement related to its safety recalls.
Camden’s Cooper Health System has agreed to a $12.6 million settlement resolving allegations the hospital entered into improper consulting and compensation agreements with physicians while building its cardiology program.
Wawa, Inc. has agreed to pay a Cumberland County man a settlement of $12,500 over an incident concerning a service dog that happened back in June.
By Jim Donovan: Sorry to tell you this, but the government wants you to know that simply sporting a pair of Skechers’ fitness shoes is not going to get you Kim Kardashian’s curves or Brooke […]
A $17 million settlement has been reached in the wrongful death case of two Hungarian students killed in a duck boat collision in Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Orchestra and the major thorn in management’s side during the more than year-long bankruptcy process, the National Musicians’ Pension Fund, have settled their dispute.
West Deptford Township committee members were due in Superior Court Thursday to respond to a suit from a citizen attempting to terminate a proposed $15 million settlement between the township and Sunoco.
By Jim Donovan: Nearly two years after iPhone 4 owners complained about reception problems and dropped calls, they can now file a claim for a little pocket cash for their troubles. A website in the […]
Kobe Bryant loses three houses in his divorce.
The Diocese of Trenton and lawyers for five men who were abused by a New Jersey priest in the 1970s and 1980s say they have reached a seven-figure settlement.
Pennsylvania governments and agencies are in line for millions of dollars as the result of a state and federal settlement of charges that Bank of America rigged bids and engaged in other anti-competitive actions.
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...