Serial Bank Robber
Upper Darby police say Jermaine Coleman applied for a loan at a Delaware County bank, where a teller later noticed his resemblance to robbery surveillance images.
Police in Philadelphia say they’ve arrested a serial bank robber they believe is responsible for nine robberies throughout the area.
The Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI are seeking the public’s assistance to identify and locate the person responsible for Sunday’s robbery of a TD Bank in the city’s Roxborough section.
The FBI is asking for the public’s help in identifying a serial bank robbery suspect they believe is connected to at least four incidents over the past two weeks.
Philadelphia police and the FBI are asking for the public’s help in finding a suspect who may have robbed at least four banks in the past week including one earlier today at the TD Bank at 4020 City Avenue.
Police in Delaware and Pennsylvania are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who has robbed three banks in the two states.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...