Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder is a form of depression where people start to react negatively to the absence of light. It classically happens this time of year when the days are short and the sky is dark and dreary.
It’s another gloomy day in the Delaware Valley. And many are starting to get bit by the winter blues.
One of the advantages of the dog days of winter is that we know things will get better and this is an ideal time to start making gains on the physical front.
There is a condition called Seasonal Affective Disorder where people actually suffer from depression and other symptoms during the winter months as a result of reduced exposure to light.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...