Native plants are such a smart choice, particularly if you’re a lazy gardener like me, because natives already know how to grow around here so they really are carefree.
The annual migration of toads across several roads in Upper Roxborough could be happening any day, late by some measures, but exciting to all who wait and watch.
It’s hard to imagine how teeny tiny toadlets — smaller than a dime — manage to climb the steep sides of the reservoir, let alone hop down the ramps to cross busy Port Royal Avenue to relative safety.
Ticks make even confirmed nature-lovers skeevy, since they do more than suck your blood. They can also transmit diseases, including Lyme Disease.
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...