When shopping for your kids, there are many backpack styles to choose from. Get one that distributes the weight across the back equally – usually one with two straps that are padded.
For many parents and students, back to school shopping means buying uniforms and the accessories.
One of the most important decisions a parent or student can make before the start of the school year is to select the best back pack for school books.
How do you get everything you need for your child without spending a small fortune, especially now that many Philadelphia public and charter schools, like area Catholic schools, require students to wear uniform clothing?
A School District of Philadelphia educator offers some advice for parents who are already eyeing the “back to school” supply displays at local store.
Gina Gorski’s children are fourteen, ten, nine, five, and three years old. How does she do it?
Going back to school is a time for change. Here are some ways to change your habits and help the planet this school year.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...