The PECO Scholars Program was established in 2010, with an eye toward providing a little extra financial boost for some high-achieving students.
A local chapter of the American Association of University Women is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a female undergrad student who has taken a non-traditional path to college.
If you, or one of your children, plan on attending Temple University next fall, you may want to check out a scholarship program now being offered.
Harcum College in Bryn Mawr is offering a special scholarship for full-time students from counties in Delaware, New Jersey, and New York affected by Hurricane Sandy.
The family of slain officer Moses Walker Jr. has started a scholarship in his name.
A 5K run that benefits volunteer firefighters and emergency medical technicians is being held Sunday to benefit first responders on the Main Line.
A Main Line boarding school for boys will be celebrating a milestone anniversary this weekend and rolling out a new scholarship designed to help open the doors for more students.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta