On the southern shores of Ocean City, living on the beach means living on the edge.
A New Jersey brewery has raised $45,000 for various charities helping to rebuild after Sandy – all from a single beer with a very interesting name.
The Jersey Shore in March does not offer the best spring break amenities, but that is exactly what Harrison Dunn had in mind. Four months after Sandy, he is here to help.
Business was cooking at Meg’s Grill in Lavallette on Tuesday, an example of the progress Mayor Walter La Cicero mentioned at a press conference with NJ governor Chris Christie.
A city on the Pacific Coast is reaching out to a Jersey shore town with a similar name.
The house keys in the big box at Mary Allen Realty in Ship Bottom, Long Beach Island were getting a workout on Monday, as families off for President’s Day came to town to see summer rentals.
The Rutgers-Eagleton poll released Monday found that of those who plan to come back, 64 percent plan to stay as long as they had in past years, while 13 percent planned to stay even longer this summer.
A house that was damaged by Superstorm Sandy caught fire on Monday.
Today is a day off for most school students, but not all.
Gov. Christie announced on Friday that the U.S. government has granted a Natural Disaster Designation for 14 New Jersey counties following Superstorm Sandy, a snowstorm, a Nor’easter, a drought and other extreme weather between June 28 and Nov. 8, 2012.
The town featured in the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore” has started rebuilding its iconic boardwalk that was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy.
The center, located at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, will close on Thursday, Feb. 14th at 7 p.m.
The center released a report Tuesday that attributes 72 deaths in the U.S. directly to Sandy, from Maryland to New Hampshire. That’s more than any hurricane to hit the northeastern U.S. since Hurricane Agnes killed 122 people in 1972.
Gov. Chris Christie is thanking President Obama for coming to New Jersey’s aid after Superstorm Sandy and remembering the 42,000 state residents still homeless since the Oct. 29 storm.
Saturday hours for New Jersey FEMA centers will change this weekend.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...